Access and use of portals Maithri Palas attribute the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The above requirements apply regardless of the General Terms and Conditions in their case be enforceable.
USE OF THE SITE
The Site of Maithri Palas provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (from now on “content”) on the Internet belonging to Maithri Palas or its licensors, which the user can have access. The user is responsible for using the site.
The user must be aware of the records the site need to access before using the website. The user is in charge of the information he/she shares with the owner. He/she is asked to register and can provide a password that must be kept confidential.
- You must use the contents appropriately and must not use if for:
- Engaging in illegal activity based on constitutional law.
- Distribute racist, pornographic, or unlawful contents through the website.
- Disseminating virus or bugs that can be harmful to other users’ computers.
- Attempting to use other people’s accounts to login to the site, and modify their profiles, or use their account to send inappropriate messages to other users.
Maithri Palas reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity. In any case, Maithri Palas not responsible for the views expressed by users through forums, chat rooms or other participation tools.
Maithri Palas meets the guidelines of implementing security other regulations in force at all times. We seek to ensure proper use and keeping our users’ personal information.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Maithri Palas is not responsible in any cases for damages of any kind which may cause, but not limited to content errors, the speed of downloading your information, transmission of malicious programs or viruses despite doing all the best we can to protect your data and network.
Maithri Palas reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its Site. We may change, delete or add content and services provided.